Historical maps - historical cartography
- Historical maps of the world, the Netherlands and various cities and villages
- The specialist in historical cartography
- Maps as information carriers that form a true work of art
- Nice for collectors or as a gift for a company
- We guarantee authentic and original historical maps
The historical maps of the past provide historical insight into the present. Moreover, the interface of historical cartography with other disciplines and sciences is great. It is really special that, when no aerial photos were made and GPS had not yet been invented, people were still able to make a successful image of the city, the country or even the world. The question of what the world looks like is therefore of all times. Historical cartography teaches us a lot about the perspective and world view of mankind from the past centuries.
Highlight of historical cartography
The pinnacle of historical cartography can be found in the 16th and 17th century historical plans and maps. These are the most beautiful cards ever made. These maps were certainly not only informative, but a real work of art. They were finished in great detail, with beautiful decorative elements.
We at Dat Narrenschip have an extensive collection of historical maps. The maps, dating from the 16th to the 19th century, beautifully show how the historical cartography and the world view of mankind have developed over the centuries.
We guarantee authentic and original historical maps
We guarantee the authenticity of everything we offer, including our historical floor plans. Everything is original and we do not offer reproductions. Our membership of the Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren and of the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers confirms this. In addition, we guarantee this guarantee by providing X-rays of valuable objects on request. These photos show the paper structure and any watermark(s) present.
Please feel free to contact us for more information or visit one of the sales points.
- Old topographical maps of the Netherlands
- Buy old maps or topographical maps of Zeeland
- Historical cartography
- Buy historical prints and maps
- Old cards
- Antiquarian 'That Fool's Ship'
- Village views
- Old atlases and old topographical maps
- World map old
- Cityscape of Amsterdam – old maps
- Looking for an old city map of Utrecht?
- Historical maps of the Netherlands
- Historical topographical maps and maps
- Old cities prints
- Large old maps of the Netherlands
- Old and antique prints for sale
- Beautiful old prints of Amsterdam
- Historic maps
- Old topographical maps
- Old map – old map of Amsterdam
- Print shop in Amsterdam with old prints of Amsterdam
- Would you like to buy antique prints in Utrecht, Leiden or The Hague?
- Authentic old prints of Rotterdam and Leiden
- Old maps of The Hague or elsewhere in South Holland
- Old atlases
- Historical maps - historical cartography
- Old maps of Dutch cities – province maps of the Netherlands
- Would you like to buy an antique world map or an old map of Utrecht?
- Cityscape Amsterdam
- Historical prints
- Historical topographic maps
- Looking for historical maps of Rotterdam?
- Old maps of the Netherlands
- Cityscapes Amsterdam
- Prints Leiden – prints Amsterdam
- Historical map Amsterdam - historical maps Rotterdam
- Old map shop in Amsterdam
- Antique world map - world map old