Buy historical prints and maps
- Historical prints and maps with different printing techniques
- Specialized in the purchase and sale of historical maps and prints
- We guarantee the authenticity and originality of all items we offer
- We do not offer reproductions. Our membership of the Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren and of the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers confirms this
Do you want to buy historical prints or historical maps? Then you have come to the right place at antiquarian bookshop Dat Narrenschip. We have a beautiful, unique collection of historical maps and prints. Including the well-known Kuijper cards. Very nice for real collectors, as a gift for a company or as a graduation gift. A gift that will certainly leave a lasting impression on the recipient.
Difference between historical maps and historical prints
The terms historical map and historical print are often used interchangeably. But there is indeed a difference between the two. The historical map has the sole function of a map of the world, a country or the city. Geometry was applied to a historical map, a map had a scientific character. In the 18th and 19th centuries, these historical maps became very accurate and increasingly accurate. You can buy historical maps from us of the different centuries.
Historical prints, on the other hand, are real images of, for example, a city or village view. A scene is displayed. In the historical print, the perspective was played with. Whereas with a historical map some important buildings could not be captured in one and the same image, this was possible with a print.
Buy historical maps? Place your order by phone or email
Have you found the desired historical prints and historical maps that you would like to buy? Then you can place your order by telephone or e-mail. But of course you are also welcome during opening hours in our store in Middelburg or our store in Amsterdam.
- Old topographical maps of the Netherlands
- Buy old maps or topographical maps of Zeeland
- Historical cartography
- Buy historical prints and maps
- Old cards
- Antiquarian 'That Fool's Ship'
- Village views
- Old atlases and old topographical maps
- World map old
- Cityscape of Amsterdam – old maps
- Are you looking for an old city map of Utrecht?
- Historical maps of the Netherlands
- Historical topographical maps and maps
- Old cities prints
- Large old maps of the Netherlands
- Old and antique prints for sale
- Beautiful old prints of Amsterdam
- Historic maps
- Old topographical maps
- Old map – old map of Amsterdam
- Print shop in Amsterdam with old prints of Amsterdam
- Would you like to buy antique prints in Utrecht, Leiden or The Hague?
- Authentic old prints of Rotterdam and Leiden
- Old maps of The Hague or elsewhere in South Holland
- Old atlases
- Historical maps - historical cartography
- Old maps of Dutch cities – province maps of the Netherlands
- Would you like to buy an antique world map or an old map of Utrecht?
- Cityscape Amsterdam
- Historical prints
- Historical topographic maps
- Looking for historical maps of Rotterdam?
- Old maps of the Netherlands
- Cityscapes of Amsterdam
- Prints Leiden – prints Amsterdam
- Historical map Amsterdam - historical maps Rotterdam
- Old map shop in Amsterdam
- Antique world map - world map old