Old towns prints
- Specialized in the purchase and sale of old prints, (map) maps and topographical books
- With an old card you really get something unique into your home, a real eye-catcher
- We have one of the largest collections of maps and prints in the Netherlands
- We guarantee the authenticity of everything we offer
Old town prints are not only popular with collectors, but also as gifts for a company or as a graduation gift. In classical studies such as law, it has often become a tradition to give the graduate a print of the relevant study city such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Leiden as a gift. Are you looking for a beautiful old print? Then take a look at our old cities prints and old prints of Rotterdam in the online catalog.
Old prints of Rotterdam
Port of Rotterdam. A city that has undergone many developments since the 16th century. Developments beautifully displayed on the old prints of Rotterdam. Prints from the 16th to the 19th century. All old towns prints that we buy and sell are authentic and original. Our membership of the Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren and of the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers confirms this. In addition, we guarantee this guarantee by providing X-rays of valuable objects on request.
Old cities prints such as the original Kuyper cards
We at Antiquariaat Dat Narrenschip have an extensive collection of old cities prints and old prints Rotterdam. Including the popular, original Kuyper cards. Kuyper maps are named after the 19th century map artist Jacob Kuyper. These maps come from the 'Gemeente-Atlas van Nederland', which was published between 1865 and 1869. The atlas contains approximately 2000 maps. Sometimes completely colored, but originally they were released in hand-painted border coloring.
Are you interested and would you like to know more about our unique collection of maps, prints, city and village views, city plans and topographical books? Please feel free to contact us or come to our store in Middelburg or Amsterdam.
- Old topographical maps of the Netherlands
- Buy old maps or topographical maps of Zeeland
- Historical cartography
- Buy historical prints and maps
- Old cards
- Antiquarian 'That Fool's Ship'
- Village views
- Old atlases and old topographical maps
- World map old
- Cityscape of Amsterdam – old maps
- Looking for an old city map of Utrecht?
- Historical maps of the Netherlands
- Historical topographical maps and maps
- Old cities prints
- Large old maps of the Netherlands
- Old and antique prints for sale
- Beautiful old prints of Amsterdam
- Historic maps
- Old topographical maps
- Old map – old map of Amsterdam
- Print shop in Amsterdam with old prints of Amsterdam
- Would you like to buy antique prints in Utrecht, Leiden or The Hague?
- Authentic old prints of Rotterdam and Leiden
- Old maps of The Hague or elsewhere in South Holland
- Old atlases
- Historical maps - historical cartography
- Old maps of Dutch cities – province maps of the Netherlands
- Would you like to buy an antique world map or an old map of Utrecht?
- Cityscape Amsterdam
- Historical prints
- Historical topographic maps
- Looking for historical maps of Rotterdam?
- Old maps of the Netherlands
- Cityscapes Amsterdam
- Prints Leiden – prints Amsterdam
- Historical map Amsterdam - historical maps Rotterdam
- Old map shop in Amsterdam
- Antique world map - world map old