Historical topographical maps and maps
- Historical topographical maps provide a beautiful picture of that time
- Dating from the 16th to the 19th century
- Historical maps of the world, the Netherlands and various cities
- We guarantee authentic and original historical maps
- A precious and valuable asset
Over the centuries, cartographers have created diverse and diverse representations of the world, different countries and cities. Historical topographical maps reflect the image humanity had at that time. The highlight are the 16th and 17th century historical maps. Beautiful historical maps, not only information carriers, but works of art. Finished with beautiful details and decorative elements.
Authentic historical maps and topographical maps
When you choose one or more historical topographical maps of Dat Narrenschip, you are assured of an authentic and original item. All items are original engravings, etchings, lithographs and books. Manufactured in or about the specified year. We therefore do not offer reproductions. Our membership of the Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren and of the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers confirms this. In addition, we guarantee this guarantee by providing X-rays on request of valuable objects such as historical maps.
A journey through the different techniques
In the past they used different techniques for printing maps. Before 1820 this was copper engraving, an old printing technique that was very laborious. After 1820 it became the lithograph. A lithograph that makes much larger print runs possible. In the 19th century, steel engraving and wood engraving also emerged. All techniques that each show their own beautiful properties with the historical maps and topographical maps.
Curious about our extensive collection of historical maps and beautiful prints? Please feel free to contact us or visit our store in Middelburg or Amsterdam during opening hours.
- Old topographical maps of the Netherlands
- Buy old maps or topographical maps of Zeeland
- Historical cartography
- Buy historical prints and maps
- Old cards
- Antiquarian 'That Fool's Ship'
- Village views
- Old atlases and old topographical maps
- World map old
- Cityscape of Amsterdam – old maps
- Are you looking for an old city map of Utrecht?
- Historical maps of the Netherlands
- Historical topographical maps and maps
- Old cities prints
- Large old maps of the Netherlands
- Old and antique prints for sale
- Beautiful old prints of Amsterdam
- Historic maps
- Old topographical maps
- Old map – old map of Amsterdam
- Print shop in Amsterdam with old prints of Amsterdam
- Would you like to buy antique prints in Utrecht, Leiden or The Hague?
- Authentic old prints of Rotterdam and Leiden
- Old maps of The Hague or elsewhere in South Holland
- Old atlases
- Historical maps - historical cartography
- Old maps of Dutch cities – province maps of the Netherlands
- Would you like to buy an antique world map or an old map of Utrecht?
- Cityscape Amsterdam
- Historical prints
- Historical topographic maps
- Looking for historical maps of Rotterdam?
- Old maps of the Netherlands
- Cityscapes Amsterdam
- Prints Leiden – prints Amsterdam
- Historical map Amsterdam - historical maps Rotterdam
- Old map shop in Amsterdam
- Antique world map - world map old