Old maps of Dutch cities – province maps of the Netherlands
- Specialized in the purchase and sale of old prints, (map) maps and topographical books
- With an old card you really get something unique into your home, a real eye-catcher
- We have one of the largest collections of maps and prints in the Netherlands
- We guarantee the authenticity of everything we offer
- Membership of the Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren and of the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers
Our little frog country was a prominent country in world history. As a trading nation, we were an unprecedented power in the 17th century. The old maps of Dutch cities and the old provincial maps of the Netherlands from this century are beautifully decorated. The most beautiful cards from the collection of Dat Narrenschip. These old maps show a unique picture of our country with its provinces. First there were 17 and later 7. While the Netherlands now has 12 provinces. Special isn't it?
Old maps of Dutch cities - different techniques
Over the centuries, the techniques for making the old maps of Dutch cities and the old province maps of Netherlands have changed a lot. We would like to make a journey through these different techniques together with you. Before 1820, an old printing technique, a laborious technique, was used, namely copper engraving. After 1820 this became the lithograph. This is a lithograph that made larger print runs possible. In the 19th century, moreover, steel engraving and wood engraving emerged. Each and every one of these techniques with beautiful properties, used for printing old maps.
Beautifully maintained old provincial maps of the Netherlands
The old maps of the Dutch cities and the old province maps of the Netherlands are all very well preserved. We frame them in a professional manner or store them acid-free. We therefore guarantee the quality of our items at all times.
Curious about our beautiful, unique and extensive collection? Please feel free to contact us or visit one of our sales points.
- Old topographical maps of the Netherlands
- Buy old maps or topographical maps of Zeeland
- Historical cartography
- Buy historical prints and maps
- Old cards
- Antiquarian 'That Fool's Ship'
- Village views
- Old atlases and old topographical maps
- World map old
- City view of Amsterdam – old maps
- Are you looking for an old city map of Utrecht?
- Historical maps of the Netherlands
- Historical topographical maps and maps
- Old cities prints
- Large old maps of the Netherlands
- Old and antique prints for sale
- Beautiful old prints of Amsterdam
- Historic maps
- Old topographical maps
- Old map – old map of Amsterdam
- Print shop in Amsterdam with old prints of Amsterdam
- Would you like to buy antique prints in Utrecht, Leiden or The Hague?
- Authentic old prints of Rotterdam and Leiden
- Old maps of The Hague or elsewhere in South Holland
- Old atlases
- Historical maps - historical cartography
- Old maps of Dutch cities – province maps of the Netherlands
- Would you like to buy an antique world map or an old map of Utrecht?
- Cityscape Amsterdam
- Historical prints
- Historical topographic maps
- Looking for historical maps of Rotterdam?
- Old maps of the Netherlands
- Cityscapes of Amsterdam
- Prints Leiden – prints Amsterdam
- Historical map Amsterdam - historical maps Rotterdam
- Old map shop in Amsterdam
- Antique world map - world map old