Prints Leiden – prints Amsterdam
- Beautiful, unique images of old Dutch cities
- The 17th century prints in particular contain many artistic freedoms
- Played with perspective in a special way
- Nice for collectors, as a gift for a company or as a graduation gift
If you are looking for beautiful old prints of old Dutch cities such as Amsterdam and Leiden, you will find them at Antiquariaat Dat Narrenschip. As an antiquarian bookshop, we specialize in the purchase and sale of authentic prints, maps, city plans and topographical books. We guarantee the authenticity of all items in our range. They are all original engravings, etchings, lithographs and books, made in or about the specified year. Our membership of the Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren and of the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers confirms this.
Prints Leiden and Amsterdam: an original gift
Our prints from Leiden and prints from Amsterdam are very popular. Not only among collectors, but also as a gift. The cities of Amsterdam and Leiden have a rich, flourishing history, which is depicted in a visual and striking way with the help of prints. The perfect gift for a company anniversary, located in one of the cities or as a graduation gift. Isn't it special to see 'your' city from a few centuries ago?
Difference between maps and pictures
The terms historical map and print are often used interchangeably. But there is indeed a difference. Whereas the historical map has as its sole function a map of the world, a country or a city, historical prints are images of a town or village view. Maps have a scientific, accurate character, while in a print the perspective was played with. A scene was depicted.
And that is what makes our prints from Leiden and prints from Amsterdam so special. Curious about our extensive collection? Take a look at our online catalog or come to our store in Amsterdam or Middelburg during opening hours.We wish you a warm welcome!
- Old topographical maps of the Netherlands
- Buy old maps or topographical maps of Zeeland
- Historical cartography
- Buy historical prints and maps
- Old cards
- Antiquarian 'That Fool's Ship'
- Village views
- Old atlases and old topographical maps
- World map old
- Cityscape of Amsterdam – old maps
- Are you looking for an old city map of Utrecht?
- Historical maps of the Netherlands
- Historical topographical maps and maps
- Old cities prints
- Large old maps of the Netherlands
- Old and antique prints for sale
- Beautiful old prints of Amsterdam
- Historic maps
- Old topographical maps
- Old map – old map of Amsterdam
- Print shop in Amsterdam with old prints of Amsterdam
- Would you like to buy antique prints in Utrecht, Leiden or The Hague?
- Authentic old prints of Rotterdam and Leiden
- Old maps of The Hague or elsewhere in South Holland
- Old atlases
- Historical maps - historical cartography
- Old maps of Dutch cities – province maps of the Netherlands
- Would you like to buy an antique world map or an old map of Utrecht?
- Cityscape of Amsterdam
- Historical prints
- Historical topographic maps
- Looking for historical maps of Rotterdam?
- Old maps of the Netherlands
- Cityscapes Amsterdam
- Prints Leiden – prints Amsterdam
- Historical map Amsterdam - historical maps Rotterdam
- Old map shop in Amsterdam
- Antique world map - world map old